The 2011 Yoga World Champion is coming to Hot Yoga … [Read More...]
Practiced 5 times this week! The body feels GREAT!!! A beautiful calm relaxed feeling. I can also feel a subtle vibration of energy throughout the body. Doing it again next week :) ... See MoreSee Less
Hot Yoga of Manchester Vermont added a new photo. ... See MoreSee Less
Child Prodigies – Spiritual Memory
Have you ever wondered how it is possible that there are “Child Prodigies,” capable to compete with mastery and surpass the skills of adults that have dedicated their lives to the development of art and science? Here are a few examples:
-Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was playing the piano when he was 3 years old, and he composed his first symphony when he was 5.
- Pablo Picasso was a master painter at the age 4.
- Howard Phillips Lovecraft was able to recite poetry when he was 2 years old.
- William James Sidis was reading when he was 18 months old. When he was 7 years old, he had already written 4 books and spoke 8 languages. He gave a lecture at Harvard when he was 9, and he started studying at that university at just 11 years old.
- Michael Kearney started to speak when he was 4 months old (Yes, four months old!), and he graduated from university when he was 10 years old.
- Alexandra Nechita started to paint when she was 2 years old and debuted at her first exhibition when she was 8.
- Tathagat Avatar Tulsi was known as the “mental calculator” when he was 6 years old. He finished high school at 9. When he was 12, he had earned a Master’s in Science.
- Akrit Jaiswal performed his first surgical operation when he was 7 years old. When he was 11, he was studying at Punjab University to become a Physician, although many already considered him a master in Medicine.
These are just a few examples of the millions of people who at a very young age are capable of excelling in their respective fields of science, philosophy, music or art.
Why do you believe so many people are capable of such great talent at such a young age?
If we were to use only the purest and most elemental logic, we would conclude that they must somehow have learned all those things they know beforehand, correct? But when did they learn such talents, when they were barely a few months or a few years old at the time?
I believe you have the answer… They learned them before they were born.
You might be asking: How can we learn something before birth if we did not exist? The answer is simple: We did exist, and have existed for a long time before being born again in this body. Not only did you exist before birth, but you have also had different bodies on this planet, through which you’ve lived and learned and had the countless experiences that have made you who you are today.
How many times have we heard an older person who, reaching the end of his life, complains about not having acquired the experience he has now in his earlier years? They always say: “If only when I was young I had known what I know now, I would have made far fewer mistakes and my life would be different.” Let me tell you that even though this experience has been acquired at the end of the physical life, it will be used advantageously in the following life.
Wonderful, isn’t it? ... See MoreSee Less